Friday, December 15, 2017

Damariscotta Lyme Support Meeting

This support meeting will be our last one of the month due to the timing of the upcoming holidays.  If you have additional questions about our upcoming meetings, events, or speakers, please visit our Events Tab on our website.

Monday, December 11, 2017

Rockland Lyme Support Meeting Cancelled

Rockland meeting is cancelled due to pending storm/inclement weather. We want everyone to be safe. If you need help or have questions, please call, email or visit our website: or